Saturday, 7 February 2015

january favourites

Hey guys , Today I am doing January favourites becuase there are lots of youtubers doing this so I thought I would give you some things that you might like and what I love. January has gone so quickly but I have done so much and has been I great Begining of 2015. The first favourite of January is simple facial wash gel. This product leaves your face so clean and soft I just really love this as I have been trying to find a facial wash for ages. Then I came across this facial wash I have used ever sinced, so happy I found this product.

The next product I love hollister body mist sea cliff beach sented. This body mist smells really nice and it lastes all day. Which is really good so u don't have to keep putting it on and wasting it. 
The next producted I loved in January is brittney spears perfume. Just like the holister body mist it lastes a lot time. I love the smell so much it just a unique smell. I got these for Christmas from my brother but only started using it in January.
Charlie body spray is such a good body spray I have got loads of them. But my favourite one is the blue wich is enchanted. I don't really know what it smells like though haha.
My next product is the album four by one direction becuase I love every single song on there.and I just love one direction to.
The next thing I loved is girl online by Zoe sugg. I love Zoe's blog and videos on YouTube but I literally love the book so much. It is such a good story and it helps people with panic attacks and anxiety. Also how to deal with them.
The final product is a mini 8 Polaroid I just love that u can take a pic and then it just pops out and then you have it in your hand. I have a pink one and I love the colour so much.
Hope you enjoyed this blog I will do better ones next time but for now I will see you next time bye!!

1 comment: